Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Catching up...

its been really long since i have written, i always felt like having a blog that speaks my mind, and after following Sudhar.com closely for over a year now, I feel that you have to be gifted to write. Its true...And me - being a writers daughter , hee hee, I shud be ashamed to say I dont have time to write...well yeah..its not that I dont want to...the things i want to put into writing race thru my mind at all odd hours/places. The other day I was in the bus and you cant believe how much time you get when u travel all alone....its amazing. Just that - its all the more amazing how much time gets wasted not doing anything!!

I watch all the people - its fun..hey come on - I dont stare :) I just observe their mannerisms etc. I will keep that as a separate blog and bug everyone ;)

Now coming to the point....I was going thru Sudhars' links and from there , I just branched to this guy Srikanth's blog and then to Arun and then to lazyGeek and then to Ramya ....man the chain went on..i think its called "BLOGROLL"...where u share or provide links probably of other blogs... man you must see this guy Lazy geeks site - he has over 30 ppl on his list....just imagine someone reading all those blogs once a day :-d
and now yu'dve guessed how s/w enggs spend their valuable time @ work ...haa haa

but i must say, most of those bloggers sounded like they had a journalism background..its such an awesome profession...(we'll talk abt it sometime - that and ofcourse the profession of a doctor..wow)...

alrighty then...time for a tea break

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi hi its me Narayanan.
was going through your blogger.Nice. take care.
Writer's daughter!!!!!
nains
27th ap 05 5 pm